On November 28, a Cooperation Day of russian, latvian and estonian museums has been organized by Euregio Pskov-Livonia and estonian museums. The day started in Värska farm museum, later the trip continued over Võru museum to Valga museum.
In the evening at seminar in Kaldavere hostel 27 participants have found out the priorities for common actions and projects 2018-2020.
In the meeting have participated also representtaives of tour operators to promote better the marketing of museums.
Depending the action plan of cultural activities for 2017 - 2020 the next meeting of museums will be organized 2018 in Latvia.
Priorities of cooperation 2018-2020:
1. Translation of websites into estonian, latvian, russian, english
2. Rotation of specialists
3. Organizing cooperation days at museums: estonian-latvian, latvian-russian, estonian-russian
4. Common trainings of specialists
5. Organizing meetings with tour operators from St.Petersburg, Pskov, Poland
6. Organizing better change of informators between museums
7. To contribute to the organization of archaeological excavations
8. To work out the brand of Euregio Pskov-Livonia