Time: 17.09.2013; 11.00 – 14.00
Place: Põlva Youth Centre
Participants: Rainar Raudsepp (EST),Karin Viljus (EST), Artem Shlapakov (RUS), Olga Shlapakova (RUS), Alise Matule (LV), Madara Jeromane (LV)
Juris Annuškans - executive director of Latvian section
Ain Jõesalu - executive director of Estonian section
1) Pskov-Livonia youth section statue
• Take place Pskov-Livonia youth section statue discussion. We agreed youth section structure, which is next: Each country has a president and 2 to 3 replacement members.
• Estonian President is Rainar Raudsepp from Põlva county, replacement members are Jane Nirgi(Viljandi county), Jelena Kalames(Valga County) and Võru county member isn’t appointed yet.
• Russian President is Artem Shlapakov and Latvian President is Alise Matule.
2) Pskov-Livonia youth section info moving
• Estonian President Rainar Raudsepp respons that right and correct information will reach all the members.
3) Discussion about Pskov-Livonia next actions.
• Take place discussion Pskov-Livonia next actions.Agreed that the first bigger action will be Estonia and Latvia (Russia promised to give answer after firts information they will get) Youth worker appointment at 1 November 2013 at Valgjärve. More specific info you will be sent by Karin Viljus